I simply want everything I do to be an act of worship to God. ********************EVERYTHING******************** like a spider's web, intricately woven, the threads of our lives are entwined, making us who we are, where we are, at this time in history.... here's a small record of one family's journey to love God

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

home schooling is not alone schooling

One of the joys of modern times is the ability to be part of a community even if physical distance separates you. Here's a handful of websites I have visited over my home-ed-career.

(If I were a real blogger I would provide links; if I were a real educator I would provide reviews, but I'm short on time today, so I'm doing a copy-and-paste-with-no-notes-attached. Google is your friend!)

ambleside online
classicreader.com
cornerstonecurriculum.com
dianawaring.com
educatingforsuccess.com

elijah company
good book reviews

greenleafpress.com
highschoolscience.com – go there for more good links
home.school.nz
homeschoolingbooks.com
homeschooloasis.com
homeschool review something or other
ignitethefire.com
me-and-my-house
MOMYS (mothers of many young siblings)
unconventionalideas.com
valerieslivingbooks.com
wholeheart.org
worksoftheheart.com
1000 Good Books List (classical Christian home educators)

No comments: