I simply want everything I do to be an act of worship to God. ********************EVERYTHING******************** like a spider's web, intricately woven, the threads of our lives are entwined, making us who we are, where we are, at this time in history.... here's a small record of one family's journey to love God

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Morning Meditation

As I walked one morning this week, one of the streetlights flickered OFF.
It made me think.....


God knew that light was going to go off at that moment.
God was aware.
God keeps the plants growing in my garden, in other gardens, all over the world, even when I'm not thinking about it.
God keeps the tides in order, the waves crashing in to shore, the swell surging.
He knows each droplet of water.
He knows when the sun will rise, how the shadows will fall.

He knows everything.

God is so un-understandable.
I'm glad I can't get my head around God.
I'm glad He's bigger than me.

God is both Creator and Sustainer.
In Him we live and move and have our being.

We are called to be lights in the darkness.
We reflect God's light.
Jesus is the light of the world.


As I walked through the streets of suburbia, I connected with God.
May I radiate His goodness to those I meet.

No comments: