I simply want everything I do to be an act of worship to God. ********************EVERYTHING******************** like a spider's web, intricately woven, the threads of our lives are entwined, making us who we are, where we are, at this time in history.... here's a small record of one family's journey to love God

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

lurking round da world

That little map in my sidebar shows at least a few people all over the globe are popping on here every so often.....would you like to "de-lurk" and introduce yourselves? I'd love to know who you are!

Who are you?
Where do you live?
How did you find me?
What is one thing even your close friends don't know about you?

4 comments:

Jen and family said...

Hi Rach u know I dont lurk
I live in little old New Zealand in the beautiful Hawkes Bay its raining here today but its still a wonderful place to live
Have a happy day
Jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com/

Aimee said...

Hey! Just find your blog through Mama Monk...can't wait to read more!!!

Kris said...

Just from Christchurch NZ although sometimes it feels like the South Island is a different country!
Louise :)

MamaMonk said...

I live an hour East of Vancouver, British Columbia.