I simply want everything I do to be an act of worship to God. ********************EVERYTHING******************** like a spider's web, intricately woven, the threads of our lives are entwined, making us who we are, where we are, at this time in history.... here's a small record of one family's journey to love God

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

my favourite blonde


This is an old paperweight, which was originally holding a pad of notepaper and a pen. The paper is gone, the ink ran out writing love notes and shopping lists. But SMILEY-GIRL remains. Now she hugs the clock beside my bed so that each morning I am greeted by a broad smile. She makes me thankful for my serious eldest daughter who lovingly painstakingly handstitched her and stuffed her with rocks gathered from the garden....for me....years ago. She'll still be sitting by my bedside when I'm an old lady.

1 comment:

Jen and family said...

a very different type of paper weight
cool
jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com/