I simply want everything I do to be an act of worship to God. ********************EVERYTHING******************** like a spider's web, intricately woven, the threads of our lives are entwined, making us who we are, where we are, at this time in history.... here's a small record of one family's journey to love God

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

vicarious travel with Picasso

I have this little bug in me that grows stronger every so often, calms down and diminishes slightly for a time before returning with renewed avengence! It's a yearning for adventure.

It's been slightly appeased recently with reading a few travel blogs,websites and fora (doesn't that sound pugnacious!! shall I just say "forums"?)
Or maybe "appeased" isn't the right word....perhaps "fed" or "cultivated" or "tortured" would be more accurate. Either way, I'm adding a sampling of my favourites to my sidebar....

On one of the sites, I came across something attributed to Pablo Picasso:
“I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
That is so true of me....and making this blog gave me the confidence to design a complete website....I'm hoping to win a sponsorship deal to get it up and running.....in the meantime, I'll just stick with the discipline of blogging most days and taking walks around the block.

No comments: