I simply want everything I do to be an act of worship to God. ********************EVERYTHING******************** like a spider's web, intricately woven, the threads of our lives are entwined, making us who we are, where we are, at this time in history.... here's a small record of one family's journey to love God

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

a memory verse


over and over and over

T2 sang her version

of Psalm 139:13

yesterday afternoon


you knit with me
in my mother's room


It's not too dissimilar to the "real thing", is it?


"You knit me together in my mother's womb."


who said little kids can't memorise Scripture?

3 comments:

Jen and family said...

what a cutie love her smile
jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com/

MamaMonk said...

Whoa, wow! What a precious little girl. Her smiley cheeks are irresistible!

skatey katie said...

that is unbelieveably cute.
and very true.
at least she knows what *knitting something together* looks like: my kiddos wouldn't have a clue lol